Philip’s practice is focused on Business, Commercial, Intellectual Property, and Maritime Law. Philip received an undergraduate degree from Juniata College. At this liberal arts enclave, Philip was inspired to change the world for the better and do something impactful. As for extracurricular activities, Philip was a starting wide receiver for Juniata’s football team. He also played varsity basketball and ran track and field.
Phil’s office is located in the historic Smith Tower in the heart of downtown Seattle, one block from the King County Superior Court.
Phil serves on the King County Bar Association Public Policy Committee and is an active member of the Washington Trails Association.
In his free time, Phil enjoys hiking with his family and two Australian Shepherds, trail running, summiting Washington’s highest peaks, reading, cooking and learning French. Last September, Philip ran and finished the grueling Imogene Pass race (13,000+ elevation) in the San Juan Mountains in Colorado. Philip’s goal is to run the Mount Blanc marathon in the near future.
- State of Washington
- State of Oregon
- United States District Court, Western District of Washington
- United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- State of Florida
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida
- Status and Sovereignty of the Liancourt Rocks: The Dispute Between Japan and Korea, Gonzaga Journal of International Law, January 5, 2012
- Personal Injury articles for legal websites, 2012
- King County Bar Association
- Family Law Section, Washington State Bar Association
Public Policy Committee, King County Bar Association